Dowsing is an ancient practice with unlimited applications for modern life. From daily decision making, chakra balancing or talking with your spirit guides and everything in between, dowsing tools are powerful portals to unlock your intuition, sensitivity and spiritual awareness as well as making your life a whole lot easier.
Aims of the Workshop:
1) To give a history and overview of the practice and common uses of dowsing.
2) To encourage people to see dowsing in a new ways and think about how it might be useful their own lives.
3) To introduce the basics of how to use a pendulum or dowsing rod.
4) To get everyone confident at using a dowsing tool.
5) To do a chakra cleansing exercise.
Jillian has 25 years experience as a teacher of spiritual awareness and meditation – based in NZ, the UK and Turkey. She has given hundreds, maybe 1000’s of retreats, seminars and workshops all over the world. She spent 20 years as a professional trainer in the UK and UAE, focusing on leadership, emotional intelligence, creativity, communication, decision-making and more. She is a Certified Eating Psychology Coach with the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, USA. Jillian is currently in the UK studying Dowsing and Home Healing with Adrian Incledon-Webber (author of Heal your Home) and being mentored by Tim Walter – Co-author of Spirit and Earth – A Handbook for Modern Holistic Living.