Tips for Making Sure You Receive Our Newsletter
Here’s a few things to do to make sure you always receive important news from Luminate:
- Add and to your email address book.
- Check your junk and spam folders and relevant settings and enable Luminate Festival, and to be accepted.
- Unmark anything from Luminate Festival that may have been incorrectly marked as junk.
- If you are on Gmail, it’s likely that our newsletter will go to the “promotions” tab or elsewhere. Please make sure to adjust your settings to receive the Luminate newsletter in your main inbox, or else remember to check your other tabs regularly and/or search for Luminate.
- If your email filter allows, adjust “from” and “subject title” fields to accept “Luminate”.
- If you change your email address, make sure you register again with your new one via the Subscribe option.
- Make sure you have registered with your correct email address! Sounds simple, but sometimes people type their address incorrectly and therefore are not subscribed.
- When you subscribe you will receive an auto response thanking you for joining the Newsletter. If you did not receive this please go back and re-register and take care with your email address.
- We very much appreciate people subscribing to the Luminate newsletter, as it means a lot to us to be able to communicate with our wonderful New Zealand and global Luminate family.
- Newsletters are sent when we have important Luminating information to share which can benefit people.
- Your details stay secure with us, we never pass them on.
- There are many factors outside our control which can affect the delivery and receiving of emails and newsletters, including but not limited to the individual’s email/internet host, service provider, mail program. We do everything we can to ensure that people stay connected with Luminate.
- You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of our newsletters or send an email to the above contact address with unsubscribe in the title.
- If you have tried all the points above and still do not receive the newsletter, please contact us via the main contact page on the website and we will do our best to help.